Since 2014 we have been working closely with electrical contractors and security companies, by working together we are able to reduce installation costs by approximately 35%, heres how it works:
- In the industry since 2001
- Unrivaled experience
- An exceptional service
- Unbeatable value for money
- Industry-approved installers
- A full range of electrical services
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- 100% safety and satisfaction
What separates us from the rest!
Having multiple contractors on site is inefficient which results in higher installation costs, your team of electricians / security engineers have the skills to install the Fire Alarm but maybe not Design or Commission the system, this is where Electrifire step forward, from pre start meeting to completion, we are on hand to support your team.
What we can offer:
- Design & specification consultancy
- Open Protocol Systems
- Savings on Fire Alarm Equipment
- Installer briefing & training
- Pre Commission Testing
- Certificates & Log Books
- Client training
What the M&E contractor can offer:
- Installation labour
- Cable & Sundries
- Installation of cable and fire alarm equipment
Can we install as well?
Being flexible is a key part of our business, we employ highly skilled, multi discliplined engineers who can install and commission fire alarm systems, projects can commence at short notice and the entire fire alarm element is often contracted out, when this happens let us ease the pressure and we’ll take care of the installation and commissioning.